Friday 10 May 2019

"Video Sales Letter Zombie"

 A Word About Your Download...


Few people will admit that there is "deadness" 
creeping into the world of written sales pages. 

But, unlike the zombie hordes, you proved that you had the juicy plum brains to recognize the problem early, and the chutzpah to do something about it! 
So please, let me start by congratulating you 
on taking the initiative to download my report 
about how easy it can be to create higher 
converting video sales pages!  

You know, that in many marketing circles it seems
complacency has been spreading like a zombie 
infection. 

That is why I'm delighted to encounter, a fellow 
survival-minded person like yourself and offer 
you aid!  

But let me warn you, I don't want to see you 
merely survive...

Now, that I've found you, I won't be content until 
you THRIVE! 

So, by the time you finish my report and begin to 
discover just how easy it is to create high-converting 
video sales pages, I'll have additional helpful advice 
in your inbox, ready for you to enjoy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment