Saturday 22 August 2015

MY BEST TIPS - THESE ARE THE TIPS WHICH HELP ME TO SUCCEED




Don’t BS People – The majority of the time they are often more intelligent than ourselves. Among my subscribers I have lots of highly educated people including Lawyers, Doctors, Dentists, Teachers, Scientists, Nurses and Managers. All of which would make me feel like I have the IQ of a toddler if I took part in a quiz night at my local pub with them. Because I give quality advice and that I am actually making money online right now means that I have the respect of my fellow subscribers and that includes single mums, unemployed dads, students and senior citizens.

People like it when you are wrong – Your subscribers like the fact that I am human and that I can get it wrong from time to time. As well as enjoying my good stories they also love hearing my bad. I just try to be as honest as I can all the time.




People love examples – If there is anything that I have learnt through the products that I have created it has to be examples. If you are teaching someone how to excel in a certain subject it is a necessity. If you’re showing a customer how to be a Website Flipper give great examples with screenshots. They love it when you do this and you will get a huge amount of returning visitors that will buy your future products.

This is where I find that the honesty is totally lacking in Internet Marketing Forums. You will see a post from someone asking how to make their first $100 online. Then you will scroll down to their forum signature and they will be offering a free e-book about how they made their first $10,000 online.




Talk about running your reputation at the first hurdle….

These kind of comments always make me chuckle as it is crazy that someone is trying to sell an e-book about how to earn a fortune online when they are stone broke. In reality though it really isn’t worth laughing about as some genuine person that is trying to earn a living online will buy that product from what is effectively a fake e-book.

After all, how could it possibly be real?

You may think at first that maybe this individual was simply writing the post to get others to read his new e-book and this could be understandable.

So I looked at his other threads he had started and in all of them he was practically begging for help with his business start up!

So I am sure your wondering – how do I get into this niche?

It’s actually not that difficult in fact it is rather simple. You need to start out by doing two things. Firstly you need to make some genuine profits of your own so that you can show others how to do EXACTLY the same. Then secondly you need to capitalist on the fact that those that are already successful in this niche will regularly need new products and services.

Most of all both types of customers will pay you for your goods!

Think of it like this – Back in the 1980’s when all those miners were looking for the gold. It wasn’t the miners that became rich; it was the guys that sold all those shovels.


And the one about not setting up a pub on a street with 50 but the person selling space in a smokers den will be the winner. So for starters you need to be making money in a niche that doesn’t involve telling others how to do it (yet).

Here is one of the ways I did it and still do it in other niches right now.


Quite a few years ago, before everyone had their online businesses there was a great need for quality booklets sent out in the post. At the time I was still suffering with my 9 to 5 job and earned an extra income as a leaflet distributor and selling the odd resell rights booklet via free classified ads. The money was often rolling in not because I was a marketing expert but because I was experienced and knew what the public wanted. 


ANY COMMENTS ARE WELCOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment