Sunday 23 August 2015

FIRST EXAMPLE OF SUCCESS

“How to set up your own leaflet distribution business – find out how a simple computer & printer can double your wage”




It did a lot better than I would of imagined, I sold several everyday and it allowed me to have my very first holiday abroad since living at home with my mum and dad. Me and my husband  spent two lovely weeks in Cuba on the takings. Sunbathing in the sun on my part time earnings has a certain ring to it.




Through direct mail I discovered lots of areas that just weren’t being covered and needed someone like me to take advantage of it. Instead of heading for the gold I had sold the shovels.

Like with the mining industry there wasn’t just one area of England to focus on so I had advertised in all the free English publications before you knew it.

My next idea was to offer a great printing service whereby people would send me their floppy disks and I would print out their newsletter and post it for them. I soon realized though that this wasn’t that profitable and left that idea well alone.

But that’s the point if a business idea isn’t that profitable with the internet you can just walk away without losing any money! With this particular venture I still broke even but it could have gone the other way very entirely. So with direct mail you always needed to give ideas for concentration.




From this success I now had the following:

1.     A leaflet distribution business
2.     I knew how to advertise for free (because I couldn’t afford to pay for it)
3.     I knew about resell rights (I had sold booklets with them)

This then allowed me the opportunity to…..

1.     Sell booklets on how to advertise for free
2.     Sell booklets about how to set up your own leaflet distribution business
3.     Sell booklets on how to profit from resell rights
4.     Started my own Newsletter that is now online www.dsm-publishing.co.uk

This soon made me realize that I didn’t need to lie to my customers; all I needed to do was to teach them the skills that I had already learned through my offline practices.

This was my easy transition into the world of Internet Marketing!

So you need to find, learn or develop skills and knowledge that others will pay you to share with them.




No comments:

Post a Comment