Monday 28 August 2017

7. Your Own Affiliate Program!

I promised that I’d save the best for last, and I sure did. I even hinted (not so subtly) throughout this report about my favorite method of traffic generation. 


Let me lay it on the line here. I told you at the beginning of this report that I quickly came up with 26 methods of generating traffic off the top of my head. I’m sure, if I sat and thought a bit longer I could easily make that 100 or more. 

Just a few ideas from my list…  

• Squidoo • Stumble Upon 
• Digg/Reddit/etc. 
• Article Marketing 
• Ezine Advertising 
• Google Adwords 
• Craigslist 
• Offering Resale Rights 
• Webinars 
• Teleseminars 
• Offline Marketing 
• Twitter • Forums 
• Joint Ventures 
• Press Releases 
• Creating Viral Software & Tools 
• PayPerPost 
• Utterz 
• Viral Free Reports 
• Starting your Own Podcast 
• Search Engine Optimization 
• Blogging 

Are you an expert in each of those things? No? Me, neither. I know quite a bit about each (more about some than others), but I wouldn’t consider myself an expert in every single one of those in any way, shape or form. 



Do I have time to learn about and do each of those things on a regular basis? Not a chance. It would be insane to even try to do each of these things each day – or even every week. 

This is where an affiliate program comes in handy. 

My affiliates are experts in these areas. Where there is only one ME with only 24 hours each day, my affiliates are many. 

• My affiliates have created Squidoo lenses to promote my products.  
• They’ve StumbledUpon pages with links to me. 
• They’ve posted about my free reports on Craigslist.  
• They’ve set up Adwords campaigns. 
• They’re blogging about my products.  


• They’re posting on forums with signature links promoting my products.  
• They are making graphics for my free reports, before I can even do it!  

Heck, I can’t keep up with everything they’re doing, but I know it’s a lot more than I could be doing alone. 

You can train your affiliates to do more in a day than you can do alone in a month’s time.  

You’ll get more done, and you’ll stay a lot saner in the process. 
With a little effort and guidance, any group of affiliates can be turned loose onto the world with the tools to succeed. 

The good new is that you don’t have to figure it out alone. Jimmy D. Brown created a free ecourse that outlines the absolute BASICS that any affiliate program must have in order to thrive.  

It’s called the "5 Practices of Wildly Profitable Affiliate Programs”.  And, it’s free. 

And, yes, I highly recommend it. 

The ecourse is an introduction to Jimmy’s full “S.A.L.E.S. A.R.M.Y. Secrets” course, which is the best I’ve seen. (And as an affiliate manager, I’ve seen many.) 

I don’t know about you, but I did not start a business to work around the clock, making myself sick. I started it to have the FREEDOM to work when I wanted to. A successful affiliate program can help you achieve that goal. 

Wishing you much success,  

PS. If you’re serious about working less, this is not something you can skip over and still have success. Go to 
www.SalesArmySecrets.com right now to get the free ecourse "5 Practices of Wildly Profit able Affiliate Programs”. 

PPS. You may add this report to your affiliate center as a training tool for your affiliates

No comments:

Post a Comment