Friday 4 August 2017

7 Totally Free Ways To Get More Traffic

Traffic, traffic, traffic. 

Web traffic makes the world go ‘round. We all want it. We all need it. So, let’s go and get it! 



I was chatting with some friends and they asked me…  

“Nicole, what are some more ways to get free traffic? And it can’t be the usual stuff like article marketing or advertising.” 

I grabbed a notebook and started jotting down ideas. I stopped when I quickly reached 26 ways to get web traffic. And, then I narrowed it down to 7 of my favorites to keep this short and easily digestible.   

Many of these ideas are not revolutionary new “secrets”, but I also doubt that you’re using all of them, either. (Don’t feel bad. Most people aren’t.) 




All 7 of the ideas I’ve listed are effective methods of traffic generation that will also help you to be seen as more of an expert in your field. 

If you’re looking for ways to “game” the search engines… well, several will work for that, too, but that’s not what I’m looking to teach here. 

This is long-term traffic generation for people who are in it for the long-haul.  

If that’s you, keep reading coming up blog posts.

And, be sure to read all the way to the end, as best is saved  for last Post. 

By Nicole Dean 

No comments:

Post a Comment