Friday 6 October 2017

Top Secret Adsense Case Study


You must be wondering what the hell is Alvin doing.. writing a student loan article and putting it on his blog. Has he gone crazy?  
Well.. let me show you why.. =) And this information you’re about to read is what I discovered from the product I created at www.AtomicBlogging.com .

I thought why not give this a test since I have bought Keyword Elite to do my keyword research.  

The best part is that the article I posted was totally generated by Keyword Elite, I did nothing to source for the article even the Adsense codes were generated by Keyword Elite =P

I just post only 5 minutes ago. When I looked at the article when the advertisements in my page change to loan ads?  

The secret that I have discovered from www.AtomicBlogging.com that Google generate ads based on the keywords in your URL. So what can you do with this? 

Well.. if you know that the ads appearing are somehow related to the keywords in the url.. you just need to find high paying keywords to cash in on the ads. 

Here is a summary of keywords I have generated using Keyword Elite software 

loan consolidation 49.09 consolidation loan 48.77 debt consolidation credit 48.45 student loan refinancing 48.35 credit equity line 47.87 home equity loan 47.78 att call conference 47.73 att conference call 47.73 equity home line 47.56 student consolidation loans 46.94 aarp health insurance 46.59 phoenix university 46.57 school loan consolidation 46.39  

What these results means to you is that to advertise the keyword consolidation loan it will cost US$48.77 per click! Yes! PER CLICK! And guess how much you will make if you put adsense on that =P  

I think this information alone is already worth US$97 here and I may have to remove it later on but if you really want to know more on what I learnt just grab the eBook by going to www.AtomicBlogging.com . This is no ordinary eBook, it’s the No.2 blogging eBook in Clickbank that’s why I went to buy and see. It sure was well worth the money, as everything is explained step by step!  

And the best part… I have already earned back what I paid for… =P If you like this article do post your comments below. Or if you got better experience and like to share it feel free to post it on the forum at www.gathersuccess.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=7  

That’s it from me, I hope you have enjoyed this eBook as much as I did. Do remember to drop by my blog at www.GatherSuccess.com to get free daily updates about traffic tips. 

If you are new to blogging and would like to know how to setup a blog grab my free videos at www.BlogCashGuide.com

Or if you prepare to read, I have created a special system which is totally step by step at www.AtomicBlogging.com

All the best to your blogging success. 

Alvin Phang, www.GatherSuccess.com

PS: If you like this eBook feel free to sent it to your friends and also sent feedback about this eBook to alvin@gathersuccess.com

PPS: If you got an interesting idea or product and would like to joint venture with me feel free to contact me via email =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment