Friday 15 September 2017

The Eight Steps to Success in Business


The steps that I about to introduce applies to all businesses whether they’re offline or online. What I’m about to share is what I’ve learnt from my past 2 years in business.  
Step 1: Find a large and easy to reach niche market 
90% of businesses that I have come across (including my first business which was a flea market) are always looking for the hottest product to sell.  
In actual fact, that’s the No.1 mistake that most entrepreneur make when they first start out! Instead of looking for a hot product to sell you should actually look for a large and easy to reach niche market where there is a huge demand.  

Below is definition of Niche Market 

Step 1: Niche Market = High Demand / Suppliers Example: Blue Cars = 10,000 (demand) / 100 (suppliers)  

The bigger the amount the better it is as it will be more niche where you will have less competitors. 

Step 2: Find a Product or Service the niche market demands for! 
We talk about Niche Market but how do you find the product or service that the niche market is looking for?  

Here are some of the ways: - Survey your customers - Forum Postings - Blogs - Search Engines - Discussions  
Basically, this allows you to know what people are looking for. All you have to do is get in and tell them you offer that service or product. 

Step 3: Setup your store front 

After you have found your niche market and product you like to offer. You need to setup your store front so that your customers know where to find you when they want the product from you. 
Listed below are some of the various store front options: - Internet Website (Recommended as its very low cost) - Rent a shop at a major shopping center - Open Flea / Bazaars markets - Auction (Ebay, Yahoo Auctions) 

Step 4. Have a great Sales Team 

You have your store, you have your market and product but most importantly you need a great Sales Team. Why is that so because your sales team is the one that will determine your sales in your business. 

With a strong sales team, no matter what product or service you sell the team will help grow your business better without you worrying too much. 

Here are some various sales teams that are available: 
- Employ sales people - Get affiliates to work with you based on commissions - Online Sales Man (Website Sales copy – Recommended low cost) 

Step 5. Create a database to collect email addresses 

Why email address? Well do you need to pay anything to send an email? No, right? Thus when ever you have a customer you would want to collect three details from them. 1st is their email address and 2nd is that name and lastly their contact number.  

With these three details, you can follow up with your current customers to get repeated sales from your customers and build credibility with them. 

Step 6. Have a great sales process 

Make your payment matters as easy as possible. You do not want to make your customer go through so many steps just to make a payment for you.  

 Step 7. Make your business scalable 

You would want your business to be scalble  Niche Market able so that you can expand your business. There are various ways to scale your business. Here are some of the ways. 

- Franchise your business - Allow affiliates programs in your business - Do joint ventures with other businesses  

Step 8. Back end, back end and back end!

The most important step of all is back end! You want to keep repeating your processes with your customers again and again with your back end follow-ups and services.  

This is where most people find it hard to do as the temptation to fail in this step is rather high as many don’t really do back end and follow-up with customers. 

Once all the steps are in process you just need to keep on testing your strategies that you have used in your business until you find the right one that works and keep doing it to be successful. 

Recently, I have pretty busy doing SEO and stuff and I was seriously surprised at the response I got and it is working like crazy! I truly believe in the law of attraction and it truly has attracted a lot of people to me! 

I have been asking to know more about SEO and many unknown serious marketers online came to me and said hi! And if you know me, for those who contact me always, I will always try to find a way to promote either the person, that is just me - I like to share the love of others.. 

So what did I learn from these SEO experts who now are my close friends! I think if they’re reading this I think they will kill me for telling because what they told me were their trade secrets. 

Actually, everyone knows about this method if they just Google for it, but hearing their experience and getting high demand searches on Google. I was sure what they told me was real and truth! 

Have you been busy doing article submissions and don’t know why it seems the keyword you’re targeting does not seem to get ranked highly? Want to know why? You got to email me to find out.. haha.. I just found the key to why some of my keywords are not rank high and it so simple but yet people do the hard way! 

Also… I have been secretly using a free tool and I really love it! You want a shortcut to get high page rank keywords? Well instead of you writing a long article and put it on article directories which what many people are doing why not use blog comments?  

Yep you heard me right, blog comments can create back links too! And I found this tool here call Blog Comment and the interesting part is that this tool searches Wordpress blog by its keywords. 

But wait here is the more interesting part, it also shows you the blogs’ PR ranks. So what can you do with that? Comment in the blog and say HI! and back link back to your site in the comment!  
To download Blog Comment just go to 
http://www.gathersuccess.com/wpcontent/uploads/2007/04/blogcommentorlite.zip

No comments:

Post a Comment