Friday 9 June 2017

6. Create something buzz-worthy.

This is a very fun way to get some buzz about your website.

Create something fun and buzz-worthy.


1. Example of Using Graphics Creatively:  www.MarketingComics.com – 15 hilarious comics about Internet Marketing – some may hit a little close to home! ;)

2. Example of Using Video Creatively:  www.DinnerTimeVideo.com – a video to promote a family menu planning service.

If you’re not a very creative person, then you can certainly hire someone on elance.com to create an item for you. I’ve worked with illustrators on elance.com and I’ve had good luck so far. Just communicate your requirements clearly so there are no misunderstandings. In fact, after I write out my project requirements, I run the wording by two of my assistants and ask them to tell me what it says in their own words before posting it just to make sure it’s clear.

Once your project is completed, then spread the word. 

• Blog about it.

• Tell your lists. 

• If you’ve created a video, submit it to YouTube.com and Video.Google.com and all of the other video sites.



• Also submit it to Digg.com, Reddit.com, StumbleUpon.com and all of the other hot social networking sites for exposure.

• Of course, if you have an affiliate program, set it up so your affiliates can link to your creation, as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment